Tuesday, 6 October 2009

New work, some bits and also some bobs

I have been proper busy over the last few months that I haven't had a chance to post anything.

Firstly, the big news is I've just finished some illustrations for The Great Big Bumper Book of Marmite by Absolute Press on the subject of Marmite Through History.







It should be out within the first few weeks of October, pending deadlines and whatnot.

Squidge Magazine is coming along nicely, so far I've had interviews with Carlton Hibbert, Cory Godbey, Adam Cadwell, David Lyttleton and Steve Tillotson of Banal Pig with a few goodies coming up in the next few months.

I've also changed my website details and email, my main site is now at www.edclews.com and email is ed@edclews.com although all the old pagettypol bits still work.

I've got a few other odds and sods work around - I did a concept pic for a friends film for a 48 hour competition called Open Season.



That's it for the moment, more news in the next week or so.

No comments: